No amendment or cancellation fees for bookings of on-site classes up to 14 days prior to course start
We understand that you are worried to book your language travel now. That’s why we have adapted our Terms & Conditions so that you can flexibly change or cancel your booking if you need to:
- Any On-site Spanish Class you like to do with us in the Dominican Republic you can cancel or change without any fees up to 14 days prior to your program start.
- Even if you change your booking within 14 days before you start your class, there will be no amendment fee charged.
- If you cancel your program within the 14 days prior to program start, cancellation fees will be limited to 50% of the total program cost only, up to a maximum of USD 200.-
If you have any questions concerning bookings, payments or our Spanish courses in general, please don’t hesitate to contact us: here on our online form, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp +1.849.630.1052
Is it safe to join in-person classes?
Our number one priority is to create a safe learning environment: for you, our students, and for our staff. Learn more about the Safety Protocol in place at both our IIC schools.
Lodging available through IIC
We are glad to be of help finding a place to stay as well. You can book accommodation through us in our own studios and apartments. Due to safety regulations, our shared apartments are rented out to one person only, unless you are travelling together with family or a friend. You have your private bathroom and own kitchen or, like in the Sosua studios, can use the school’s community kitchen in the same building 24/7.
Take a look at our lodging options:
- in Sosúa: Studios in School’s Residence, located in the middle of our beautiful tropical garden
- in Santo Domingo: Shared Apartments (now in single occupancy only), just around the corner from the school
Get ready to Travel
You like to start your Spanish learning adventure conveniently from home? You want to learn some Spanish to prepare for your trip? You like to get to know us, our teachers and teaching method before you travel?
Then book one of our online classes before you pack. Online classes are live from the Dominican Republic. So you get an authentic view onto how it feels like to study Spanish with us.
We are happy to help
Just contact us for any question you may have regarding the current situation or our Spanish classes. We are happy to help and are here for you:
Tina, Tanja, Evelym, and Berenice (left, with teacher Maria)
from our Office Team