COVID19- Update: For your and our host families safety, homestay lodging is not available at this point. It is scheduled to be available again at a later time this year; please check again. We will keep you informed.
- Carefully selected host families who belong exclusively to the Dominican middle-class, living in good to very good social circumstances in residential areas; long-term experience with our language students; 15 to max. 30 minutes by public transport from the Spanish school.
- Interior: Single room with bed, closet, fan; shared bathroom.
- Services: Internet and/or WIFI available for free. Bed sheets& towels are provided; please bring own bath towel. Students can use washing machine of family.
- Homestay accommodation in single occupancy, optional with breakfast only and half-board (breakfast & dinner).
- Private bathroom available at surcharge of USD 49.- per week. Double occupancy for guests travelling together: minus 20% per person on list price.
For detailed prices see IIC Price List.
In general, our accommodation nights are calculated as follows: arrival on Sunday before course start, departure on Saturday after course end. Earlier arrival or later departure is, of course, also possible at extra charge and based on availability.